Skills: First Line Support, 1st Line Support, Service Desk, Service Support, Service Desk, Technical Support
This is an exciting role for a Technical Support Engineer to join a client based in Berkshire on an initial 3-month contract basis.
Responsibilities & Experience
Interviews are taking place this week please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Please note - The service desk runs for 7 days so there will be some weekend work dependant on the rota.
3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer – Manchester
A 3rd Line Support Engineer is required by an IT Service provider, for a 2 month project based in Manchester. We are looking for a BAU Engineer with experience supporting infrastructure in an Enterprise environment, and strong customer focus.
This is a short term contract for 7 weeks, with potential to extend based in new project work awaiting signoff.
Candidates must be available to start next week commencing 24th September
1st Line Service Desk IT Support (Fluent European Language Skills essential)
Pay: £150 per day
Days: Working on a shift rota basis Monday - Sunday (5 days a week)
Hours: Shifts within hours of: 7am – 8pm Monday – Saturday / Sunday 7am-3pm
Contract Duration: 3 months contract initially – Potential to go permanent after that period
Start Date: 1st October 2018
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced 1st Line support to work on a service desk via a customer site based in Berkshire of a leading provider of IT Services.
The successful candidate will have good IT understanding and experience, alongside excellent ability to communicate fluently with European language skills, as they will be liaising with European Network providers to help with the movement of lines, password reset’s, and other general IT support needs.
If this role is of interest and fits your skillset well, please apply with your CV today.
Shortlisted candidates will take part in a telephone interview.
The Cloud Integration team is charged with ensuring the successful adoption of CI/CD related services and platforms.
* We provide consulting and guidance to the application support and development teams to speed their adoption of system delivery automation.
* We are subject matter experts who collaborate on selection, governance, and implementation of automation toolsets.
* We are a cross functional team of high performing individuals who are driven to move ourselves, our peers and our company forward.
* We like to have fun while working with a sense of urgency.
* Engage with teams to identify needs and accelerate automation adoption.
* Drive efforts to enable new automation capabilities such as data center fail-overs and full stack configuration management.
* Develop reusable CI/CD pipeline templates, libraries and other components incorporating common patterns across Mastercard.
* Develop applications and services to improve the developer experience.
* Evangelize DevOps best practices by contributing to documentation, developing screen casts and actively participating in discussions on supported communication channels.
* Curate DevOps training opportunities across teams.
All About You
* Exposure to developing RESTFul Web services.
* Familiarity developing CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
* Hands on experience using Linux.
* Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible.
* Intermediate use of distributed version control systems such as Git.
* Self-starter who works with little direction, constantly seeks and advances new ways of doing things, keeps abreast of relevant technologies and trends and maintains positive attitude.
* Strong communication skills €“both verbal and written €“with strong relationship building, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
Information Security Test Lead
Penetration Testing, Security Testing, ISO27001, Programme Test Lead, Test Strategy, Information Security, Security Management, Vulnerability Management.
An exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Security Test Lead to work within a large, award-winning, gold level accredited global business. The successful person will have worked on various Security focused projects at the level of Programme Test Lead, ready to take their next step within a managerial role managing an Information Security Test team.
You will carry out the following responsibilities and have the following essential skillset:
Skills / Experience:
This is an initial 6 month contract with potential for longer-term opportunity.
If you feel that you match the above criteria, please apply with your CV today
Job Title: Software Engineer (Java)- Salary 475 Euros- Dublin
Job Description: Responsible for the analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions. Define requirements for new applications and customization adhering to the clients standards, processes and best practices. Develop, customize, and test applications to integrate to the clients specifications. Provide leadership, mentoring, and technical training to other team members
• Plan, design and develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with the clients standards, processes and best practices.
• Lead day to day system development and maintenance activities of the team to meet service level agreements (SLAs) and create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market.
• Accountable for full systems development life cycle including creating high quality requirements documents, use-cases, design and other technical artifacts including but not limited to detailed test strategy/test design, performance benchmarking, release rollout and deployment plans, contingency/back-out plans, feasibility study, cost and time analysis and detailed estimates.
• Perform system maintenance, production incident problem management, identification of root cause, remediation of the problems and on-call pager support schedule. Select appropriate technical frameworks and solution delivery methodology. Adapt to the technical artifact templates per the needs of the project and technology. Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place. Maintain solution and technology road maps.
• Research and evaluate current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
• Participate in PoCs (Proof of Concept) and help the Department with selection of Vendor Solutions, Technologies, Methodologies and Frameworks.
• Collaborate with Vendor Resources for Support of Products.
• Conduct brownbag sessions on new and upcoming technologies, methodologies and application appropriate frameworks. Ensure knowledge transfer of vendor technology to staff. Provide technical training to the other team members.
• Follow and promote Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes in the department. Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency. Mentor and guide other team members during all phases of the SDLC. Ensure adequate test coverage in Unit Testing, System Testing/Integration Testing and Performance Testing. Perform Quality Inspections and Walkthroughs throughout the SDLC including Requirements Review, Design Review, Code Review and Security Review to ensure compliance with standards.
• Co-ordinate offshore development and manage day to day activities.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge / Experience:
• 3 to 5 years of experience in related field.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in delivering secure solutions in Financial Services Sector is preferred.
• Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
• Demonstrate MC Core Competencies.
• Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
• Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
• Possesses strong communication skills -- both verbal and written – and strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
• Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
If this sounds like a good fit please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
Skills: Project Management, Project Manager, SC, Security Cleared, Contracts, Data Centre, Cloud, Hosting,
We have an exciting opportunity for a Security Cleared Technical Project Manager with a proven background in Data Centre Cloud and Hosting Solutions to join our Global Telecoms client to support them with the onboarding and negotiating of new contracts.
The role is crucial in supporting the key strategic growth areas within Cloud & Hosting and requires an experienced Project Manager to manage key revenue customers within it’s product practice. Working with Customer Programme Manager, the Technical Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that Complex Customer Solutions are delivered to Customers’ expectation.
Essential Knowledge & Experience
Due to the nature of this project Security Clearance will be required and our client will transfer this over for the duration of the project.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration, telephone interviews are scheduled to take place week commencing the 10th of September.
Cyber Security Architect – Big Data, Hadoop, Cyber Defence
Cyber Security Architect, Big Data, Hadoop, Cyber Defence, Cyber Attack Methods, Anomaly Detection.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security specialist to join a Global Telecoms client within their Cyber Defence centre of excellence in London. The successful candidate will join a team dedicated to the investigation and analysis of cyber security events in real-time, and will be responsible for designing high performing, end-to-end applications enabling Security Analysts to gather insights into security anomalies
To be considered we are looking for:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a specialist Cyber Security team on a high profile programme which is leading the way in the Telecoms sector.
Contract engagement will be 3 months rolling, and is expected to be a long-term opportunity for the right person.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration; telephone interviews to take place week commencing 10th September.
Java Developer- Reading- 12-month FTC contract- Up to £400/day
My client, the market leader in its field, is currently seeking an experienced Java Developer to join a leading billing systems provider based in Reading. This is your opportunity to further your career at an organization with a rich set of innovative solutions and continuous growth within the telecommunication industry.
1. Java expertise, including familiarity with J2EE and OO design/development
2. Developers with experience in Oracle SQL
3. Experience working with Agile methodology
4. PL/SQL experience (desirable).
5. 2 to 3 years’ application development experience with Cramer products (essential)
If available and interested, please send through an updated CV.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Java Developer- 12 month contract - Up to £500 - Dublin, Leopardstown
Overview of role:
• My client is looking for brilliant, passionate and innovative Java developers to join its innovation center in Dublin, Ireland.
• In this role, you will be a key member of a highly agile group driving hard to create innovative payment solutions before they go to market on a global scale.
• This is an opportunity to become part of a world class engineering team, dynamically solving real world customer problems - delivering transformational product and service solutions – focused on trending topics and issues globally.
• Ensure all projects are completed on time and to world class standards
• Proven ability to work on own initiative and deliver results
• Extensive experience in Agile development with strong Technical Architecture skills
• Strong engineering skills and experience
• Prior experience of both start-up and corporate environments.
- Proficiency with Java (JDK 8 or greater ideally)
- Knowledge of related Java Stack: Spring, JBoss, Tomcat, Spring, Shell Scripting, JSON, Hibernate.
- Expertise with Web Services and API’s (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with Linux, SQL, Multi-threading.
- Expertise in Junit or other automated unit testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of CI/CD principles and tools such as Jenkins, Maven and Git.
- Passionate about Agile software development and experience working with SAFe or SCRUM.
• Are you a rock-star software developer with a passion for technology development and innovation?
• Do you love coding, enjoy fast paced dynamic environments
• Do you have can-do attitude and strong sense of ownership /desire to succeed?
If 'yes' please apply with an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Network Design Engineer – Surveying, Connectivity, Topology
Network Connectivity Design, Cisco, Routing, Switching, Topology.
A leading provider of IT Services and Solutions requires a Network Design Engineer for a customer project based in Winchester. The successful candidate will join a team large network transformation programme for a large telecoms client, and will be required to provide site designs to identify where new network infrastructure is required. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside two leading organisations on a high profile project.
Due to the nature of this role you will be required to be SC cleared, or be able to obtain this.
This will be an initial contract until March 2019, with potential for extensions to ongoing project requirements. Please apply with CV for further details.
Skills: Big Data, Data Engineer, Cyber Attack, Cyber, Threat, Anomalies, Cyber Security, DNS, Web Proxy, Hadoop, Hadoop Ecosystem, Spark, Hive, Impala, Hbase, Yarn
We have an exciting opportunity for a Big Data Engineer with extensive Cyber Security experience to join a global telecoms client, working within their cyber defence centre of excellence based in West London.
As a Big Data Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and producing high performing stable end-to-end applications to perform complex processing of batch and Real Time massive volumes of data in a large Hadoop environment and output insights back to Cyber Defence Organisations according to their requirements.
This Big Data Engineer position is a 3-month rolling contract with scope for long term work.
Rate £550 - £650 per day.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.