Information Security Test Lead
Penetration Testing, Security Testing, ISO27001, Programme Test Lead, Test Strategy, Information Security, Security Management, Vulnerability Management.
An exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Security Test Lead to work within a large, award-winning, gold level accredited global business. The successful person will have worked on various Security focused projects at the level of Programme Test Lead, ready to take their next step within a managerial role managing an Information Security Test team.
You will carry out the following responsibilities and have the following essential skillset:
Skills / Experience:
This is an initial 6 month contract with potential for longer-term opportunity.
If you feel that you match the above criteria, please apply with your CV today
Cyber Security Architect – Big Data, Hadoop, Cyber Defence
Cyber Security Architect, Big Data, Hadoop, Cyber Defence, Cyber Attack Methods, Anomaly Detection.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security specialist to join a Global Telecoms client within their Cyber Defence centre of excellence in London. The successful candidate will join a team dedicated to the investigation and analysis of cyber security events in real-time, and will be responsible for designing high performing, end-to-end applications enabling Security Analysts to gather insights into security anomalies
To be considered we are looking for:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a specialist Cyber Security team on a high profile programme which is leading the way in the Telecoms sector.
Contract engagement will be 3 months rolling, and is expected to be a long-term opportunity for the right person.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration; telephone interviews to take place week commencing 10th September.
Skills: Big Data, Data Engineer, Cyber Attack, Cyber, Threat, Anomalies, Cyber Security, DNS, Web Proxy, Hadoop, Hadoop Ecosystem, Spark, Hive, Impala, Hbase, Yarn
We have an exciting opportunity for a Big Data Engineer with extensive Cyber Security experience to join a global telecoms client, working within their cyber defence centre of excellence based in West London.
As a Big Data Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and producing high performing stable end-to-end applications to perform complex processing of batch and Real Time massive volumes of data in a large Hadoop environment and output insights back to Cyber Defence Organisations according to their requirements.
This Big Data Engineer position is a 3-month rolling contract with scope for long term work.
Rate £550 - £650 per day.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Technical Engineer (1st/2nd Line)
Our client is an expert at specialising in supporting the growth of businesses & organisations.
Specialising in tax & advisory services are just a few common sectors they cover nationwide as a company & they are now seeking a Technical Engineer who can provide internal technical support to their hardware/networking devices.
Rate - £130p/d
Duration - 3 months
Location - Bristol
Essential skills & expertise:
- Provide desk side support, by resolving IT problems, configuring PC’s, installing, upgrading and replacing core hardware and software.
- To provide local assistance to all ITS Resolver Groups in the delivery of IT solutions.
- To be involved, often as part of a project team, for IT implementations, installations and upgrades. This function may also include client site support for core products.
- Act as IT liaison and become involved in the implementation of best practice across business areas, by providing informal training and advice on the effective use of the firm’s hardware and software. Help colleagues within Operations by sharing information, knowledge and experience.
- Complete Local Support duties (e.g. team controlling, issue of IT consumables, asset and warranty management) following agreed processes in a timely fashion ensuring data provided is complete and accurate.
- Guidance and advice from Team Leader and when appropriate Local Support Manager and others across IT Services as required
- Must be able to seek assistance when required, plan own workload effectively and be capable of escalating team/technical issues in a professional manner to either Team Leader or Senior Technical Engineers
- Must be capable of working on their own initiative within the procedures and KPMG guidelines.
- The ability to communicate with all levels of staff, management and up to Partner level. The main contact will be within the Business and liaison with other UK IT colleagues.
- Minimum – O Levels or GCSE equivalent.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm towards studying and qualifying for A and hardware accreditations for desktop & laptop (Dell and Lenovo but should qualify for any other PC makes required by the firm).
- Be prepared to travel to other sites/regions
- Access to a car and full clean driving licence favourable.
- Experience of call logging & reporting in an ITSM tool preferably Service Now.
- Good knowledge of IT operating systems
- Experience of supporting customers by telephone / remotely
- 2 years of IT support experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MAC client operating systems as well as various software packages including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Microsoft Tech including AD, SCCM.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices (iPhone) and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Experience of VMware and Lenovo hardware
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (e.g. Service Now)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- PC Builds & Printer Setup
Please apply with CV for further details directly to email@example.com
Key Skills: AWS, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Packer, Vagrant, Vault, Azure, Git, CI/CD, Continuous Integration, Bamboo, SVN, Octopus, Team City, ECS, Salt
Who we are :
We are a global leader in IT Consultancy, Technology and Outsourcing Services. This role will be working for one or more of our major Public & Private Sector clients in Greater London. Working on site with a client can provide considerable benefits to a project such as faster decision making, reduced misunderstanding and closer collaboration but we understand very well that this has to be balanced with the need for flexible working.
The focus of your role:
We want passionate, energetic Platform Engineers to work as part of an agile team to help clients build and continuously improve digital services using the best of open source software. We're looking for Engineers that aren't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck-in. You should learn quickly and love a challenge. Join us and help grow our already large and strong community of digital specialists, share ideas and innovate. You'll be surrounded by some amazing people and working in one of the best cultures that you can find.
What you'll bring:
You'll bring a broad range of experience in modern open source stacks, so don't worry if you haven't got strong experience in every skill listed below. If you can demonstrate a good selection of these skills, and a passion for developing exciting new technical skills, then we'd really like to talk to you.
What you'll do
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please do not hesitate to apply as we are recruiting for an immediate start!!!