Skills: First Line Support, 1st Line Support, Service Desk, Service Support, Service Desk, Technical Support
This is an exciting role for a Technical Support Engineer to join a client based in Berkshire on an initial 3-month contract basis.
Responsibilities & Experience
Interviews are taking place this week please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Please note - The service desk runs for 7 days so there will be some weekend work dependant on the rota.
3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer – Manchester
A 3rd Line Support Engineer is required by an IT Service provider, for a 2 month project based in Manchester. We are looking for a BAU Engineer with experience supporting infrastructure in an Enterprise environment, and strong customer focus.
This is a short term contract for 7 weeks, with potential to extend based in new project work awaiting signoff.
Candidates must be available to start next week commencing 24th September
1st Line Service Desk IT Support (Fluent European Language Skills essential)
Pay: £150 per day
Days: Working on a shift rota basis Monday - Sunday (5 days a week)
Hours: Shifts within hours of: 7am – 8pm Monday – Saturday / Sunday 7am-3pm
Contract Duration: 3 months contract initially – Potential to go permanent after that period
Start Date: 1st October 2018
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced 1st Line support to work on a service desk via a customer site based in Berkshire of a leading provider of IT Services.
The successful candidate will have good IT understanding and experience, alongside excellent ability to communicate fluently with European language skills, as they will be liaising with European Network providers to help with the movement of lines, password reset’s, and other general IT support needs.
If this role is of interest and fits your skillset well, please apply with your CV today.
Shortlisted candidates will take part in a telephone interview.
Global network and communications service provider has a requirement for a Senior Network Engineer to join the team. With over 40 years’ experience in their sector, the business has a strong reputation for innovation and customer experience. Their core areas of expertise lie within data networks, security, voice, managed services and professional services. They have a strong focus on training and development for employees and offer excellent opportunities for progression.
This position will provide dedicated operational support to a specific Managed Service customer’s network. Will be responsible for assuring proactive alarm management, network analysis, routine maintenance, health checks, and crisis management, as well as being an escalation point for the Service Desk, Customer, and Service Managers.
The position includes some queue, workload and team supervision responsibilities, and the role is expected to be a technical focal point and SME within the team for the customer’s network; validating escalations into 3rd level Technical Support, 3rd Party Vendor, and Local Exchange Carriers. Duties also include training other members of the NOC group and associated assurance teams.
Experience and skills required:
Should have an advanced knowledge of the following:
Our client; A market leading network and communications service provider requires an experienced customer focused NOC Technician to provide operational support to specific customer networks based at their Baskingstoke site.
This will suit a pro active and current NOC Technician within level 2 (preferably) who has excellent communication skills and experience working on IP Networks/ Data and has a qualified CCNP and/or JNCIS Qaulification.
What's on offer?
A competitive salary of £32,000 Shift Allowance
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration!
Recruitment Resourcer / Delivery Consultant – IT Recruitment- Salary negotiable- Chester, Cheshire
IDPP Consulting is a specialist IT and Telecoms recruitment business, and we are experiencing some exciting changes in our 18th year of business. We require a Delivery Consultant / Resourcer for our brand new office in Chester. This role will provide to support to Senior Account Managers for one of our major client accounts, and will focus heavily on the Contract Technology market. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with some previous experience in recruitment (preferably within IT, but not essential).
What the role involves:
What else do we offer?
What you will need to show:
The office has good transport links, and offers free parking. We are easily reachable from Chester, Wirral. Wrexham, North Wales, Ellesmere Port, Warrington, East Cheshire and surrounding areas.
This is an urgent role with interviews to take place week commencing 17th September.
Information Security Test Lead
Penetration Testing, Security Testing, ISO27001, Programme Test Lead, Test Strategy, Information Security, Security Management, Vulnerability Management.
An exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Security Test Lead to work within a large, award-winning, gold level accredited global business. The successful person will have worked on various Security focused projects at the level of Programme Test Lead, ready to take their next step within a managerial role managing an Information Security Test team.
You will carry out the following responsibilities and have the following essential skillset:
Skills / Experience:
This is an initial 6 month contract with potential for longer-term opportunity.
If you feel that you match the above criteria, please apply with your CV today
Skills: Project Management, Project Manager, SC, Security Cleared, Contracts, Data Centre, Cloud, Hosting,
We have an exciting opportunity for a Security Cleared Technical Project Manager with a proven background in Data Centre Cloud and Hosting Solutions to join our Global Telecoms client to support them with the onboarding and negotiating of new contracts.
The role is crucial in supporting the key strategic growth areas within Cloud & Hosting and requires an experienced Project Manager to manage key revenue customers within it’s product practice. Working with Customer Programme Manager, the Technical Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that Complex Customer Solutions are delivered to Customers’ expectation.
Essential Knowledge & Experience
Due to the nature of this project Security Clearance will be required and our client will transfer this over for the duration of the project.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration, telephone interviews are scheduled to take place week commencing the 10th of September.
Java Developer- Reading- 12-month FTC contract- Up to £400/day
My client, the market leader in its field, is currently seeking an experienced Java Developer to join a leading billing systems provider based in Reading. This is your opportunity to further your career at an organization with a rich set of innovative solutions and continuous growth within the telecommunication industry.
1. Java expertise, including familiarity with J2EE and OO design/development
2. Developers with experience in Oracle SQL
3. Experience working with Agile methodology
4. PL/SQL experience (desirable).
5. 2 to 3 years’ application development experience with Cramer products (essential)
If available and interested, please send through an updated CV.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Network Design Engineer – Surveying, Connectivity, Topology
Network Connectivity Design, Cisco, Routing, Switching, Topology.
A leading provider of IT Services and Solutions requires a Network Design Engineer for a customer project based in Winchester. The successful candidate will join a team large network transformation programme for a large telecoms client, and will be required to provide site designs to identify where new network infrastructure is required. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside two leading organisations on a high profile project.
Due to the nature of this role you will be required to be SC cleared, or be able to obtain this.
This will be an initial contract until March 2019, with potential for extensions to ongoing project requirements. Please apply with CV for further details.
Technical Engineer (1st/2nd Line)
Our client is an expert at specialising in supporting the growth of businesses & organisations.
Specialising in tax & advisory services are just a few common sectors they cover nationwide as a company & they are now seeking a Technical Engineer who can provide internal technical support to their hardware/networking devices.
Rate - £130p/d
Duration - 3 months
Location - Bristol
Essential skills & expertise:
- Provide desk side support, by resolving IT problems, configuring PC’s, installing, upgrading and replacing core hardware and software.
- To provide local assistance to all ITS Resolver Groups in the delivery of IT solutions.
- To be involved, often as part of a project team, for IT implementations, installations and upgrades. This function may also include client site support for core products.
- Act as IT liaison and become involved in the implementation of best practice across business areas, by providing informal training and advice on the effective use of the firm’s hardware and software. Help colleagues within Operations by sharing information, knowledge and experience.
- Complete Local Support duties (e.g. team controlling, issue of IT consumables, asset and warranty management) following agreed processes in a timely fashion ensuring data provided is complete and accurate.
- Guidance and advice from Team Leader and when appropriate Local Support Manager and others across IT Services as required
- Must be able to seek assistance when required, plan own workload effectively and be capable of escalating team/technical issues in a professional manner to either Team Leader or Senior Technical Engineers
- Must be capable of working on their own initiative within the procedures and KPMG guidelines.
- The ability to communicate with all levels of staff, management and up to Partner level. The main contact will be within the Business and liaison with other UK IT colleagues.
- Minimum – O Levels or GCSE equivalent.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm towards studying and qualifying for A and hardware accreditations for desktop & laptop (Dell and Lenovo but should qualify for any other PC makes required by the firm).
- Be prepared to travel to other sites/regions
- Access to a car and full clean driving licence favourable.
- Experience of call logging & reporting in an ITSM tool preferably Service Now.
- Good knowledge of IT operating systems
- Experience of supporting customers by telephone / remotely
- 2 years of IT support experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MAC client operating systems as well as various software packages including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Microsoft Tech including AD, SCCM.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices (iPhone) and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Experience of VMware and Lenovo hardware
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (e.g. Service Now)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- PC Builds & Printer Setup
Please apply with CV for further details directly to email@example.com
ODI Developer – Manchester
An IT managed services company require an ODI Developer for a major new project for one of their clients based at Manchester Airport.
Working within an exciting wider programme of BI deliverables, this role is for an ODI developer to work on developing ETL mappings from source systems through to landing and from landing to a conformed data model.
Essential skills & expertise:
The candidate must be able to complete a security check & vetting process as this is working within an airport.
Please apply via email & send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org